for Job Posting Form
How do I place an ad for posting with NGA?
Complete the NGA Job Posting Form. (NOTE: The form is able to be completed online, so you can complete it online and
either save it to a file or print it out. If you close the form without printing or saving, your input will be lost.)
- Complete the form online, save to a file and e-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form, print it, scan it and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Fax the form to the NGA Business Office – 814-355-2452
- Mail the form to the NGA Business Office – 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA 16823
Only ads provided on the official NGA Job Posting Form will be used. NGA reserves the right to edit job postings to conform to our standards.
How does NGA advertise jobs openings?
- Each job opening is e-mailed one time to the NGA membership.
- The job will also be posted on the NGA website for a period of 30 days or until the date you indicate on the Job Posting
- Job openings are not included in the NGA bimonthly newsletter at this time.
How much does it cost?
- The charge to an active NGA member is $50 and the charge for a non-member is $100.
How do you know if I’m an NGA member?
You must give your name on the NGA Job Posting Form. We will always verify membership and contact you with any questions
that we may have.
I’m an ad agency, how is the rate determined?
The same fees apply. There is no agency discount on the non-member rate.
Must the ad be prepaid?
All ads must be prepaid by credit card or check. If paying by check, you must send the check and completed NGA Job Posting Form to the NGA Business Office, 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA. If paying by credit card, you can simply fax the form to the NGA Business Office at 814-355-2452.
Can I have the ad just posted on the website and not e-mailed and vice versa?
Yes, but you must indicate “Web Only” or “Email Only” on your NGA Job Posting Form.
How long will it be on the website?
Online postings are for 30 days or until the date you indicate on the NGA Job Posting Form.
How will I know that you received my ad?
You will receive e-mail verification that your ad has been received.
When will the ad be used?
Please allow at least five business days from NGA’s receipt of the Job Posting Form for the job opening to be posted on the
website and e-mailed to the membership.